Adaptive Clothing Links Directory
Everyday clothing is not suited for those with various disabilities. The simple act of getting dressed can be a painful ordeal, both physically and emotionally. Listed here are links to companies that offer adaptive apparel. I hope that you find just the right clothing you need!
- Adaptive Apparel - Offers apparel for incontinent, disabled, and ambulatory people. Services nursing homes and the general public
- Adaptive Apparel Designs - Designer of garments for people with special needs in wheelchairs.
- Adaptive Child - Offers a wide selection of active play toys, learning tools, communication devices, special needs clothing, strollers, and other adaptive devices for special needs children.
- AbleApparel Adaptive - always designing and creating new products that will make individuals with disabilities a little easier.
- Adaptations by
Adrian - Sitter pants, absorbent scarves, Smar T, lockout suit, boots, waterproof capes, hanging out bags.
Clothing Showroom - adaptive clothing and specialty accessories for men and women residing at home, in health care or nursing facilities.
- Arctic Heat - Cool down and fire
- Boulevard, The - Resource directory of disability products and services for the disabled, elderly, caregiver, and healthcare professional.
- Buck and Buck Designs -
Quality Clothing for Home Health
Care and Nursing Home
- Care Apparel Industries,
adaptive apparel and
footwear for men and women with specialty products for the geriatric and
Solutions - Adaptive Clothing for easy and enhanced dressing
dignity in nursing home facilites and home health care.
- Comfort apparel, inc. is
dedicated to providing high quality products to individuals with disability or
- Comfort Clothing - Offers personalized service for nursing home and home health care residents. Offers adaptive and non-adaptive clothing for individuals with special clothing needs.
- Cool Sport offers personal
cooling systems (body cooling vests) to prevent heat stress!
- Disability Products - Offers products for the disabled, assistive devices, and daily living aids to help people with assisted living needs or a medical conditions live a more independent lifestyle.
- Easy Access Clothing
- One-Stop Shopping for the DisAbled Consumer
- Easy Does It - Special adaptive
clothing featuring front closure VELCRO-brand fasteners
- Epiphany Design - offers handsome outer garments designed for people with limited range of motion and/or muscle control.
- ET Reavis & Son - Offers men and women's clothing including lingerie, bib overalls, glycerine soap, and more.
- Farabloc - Pain Management Clothing
- Forde's Functional Fashions - Offers adaptive clothing and accessories designed to make dressing easier.
- Glacier Tek, Inc. - Cooling
- Golden Wear Clothing - Offers adaptive clothing for nursing home and home health care residents.
- Grams' Sunshine's
- clothing for special children
- Housecalls Network -
Innovative solutions for independent living
- Innovative Plums
- Cozy Toes Blanket, Bed Jackets, Unisex Robes, Booster Bra, and Lounging Pants
- Janska – Yoga pants, LapWrap Shawl, Pocket Cape, EasyWear Jacket, Leggings, Gaucho Pants
- knitshirts.com - Sells manufacturer overstock and closeout knit activewear to both consumers and businesses.
- Leed Solutions - Fashion and Function for Senior Lifestyles
- Liftvest - LiftVest makes wheelchair transfers easier, safer, faster and more comfortable.
- Mini-Miracles -
premier source for special needs clothing for children in Canada.
- MJ Designs - complete line of adaptive clothing
- Nice ‘n Cozy - Wrap Yourself in
Warmth and Style
- The Odd Shoe Exchange -
for Amputees and People with odd shoe sizes
- Personal Care Wear - maker
of the Honor Guard personal care garment and the Shower Shield.
- Pip Squeakers - Fun Shoes for
Babies and Toddlers
- Professional Fit Clothing -
Provides adaptive clothing and apparel for the disabled.
- Shop On The Net - Adaptive
Clothing - Nursing Home Clothing - Clothing for Special Needs
- SeniorsProducts-KDR.Com - Adult diapers, liners, pads and Afex™ incontinence management products.
- Sheepskin Ranch Inc - Product line made of 100% genuine sheepskin; aids in the prevention and care of decubitus ulcers and provides natural lanolin as a moisturizer when in direct contact with the skin.
- Simplantex - leading suppliers of all weather wear and accessories for wheelchair and scooter users.
- Silvert's - specializes in special needs clothing catalogues for the physically challenged
- Specially For You® LLC -
We design and sew adaptive clothing including childrens and extra large adult sizes: dresses, one piece underwear, night gowns, jumpsuits, pants jumper, wheelchair pants & capes, laprobes, bibs and bags.
- Spec-L - One stop shopping for all the clothing needs of residents in Convalescent and Nursing facilities
- USA Jeans - Jeans for Men and Women in Wheelchairs Designed to be safer and more comfortable.
- Wardrobe Wagon - Designer, manufacturer, and seller of wearing apparel for those with special needs, in nursing homes or at home.